Ratbike Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dirtquake 2018- Dr.Death won the Chopper class (although his 'chopper' had distinctly shorterer forks than the rest of the field).

2 posters

Go down

Dirtquake 2018- Dr.Death won the Chopper class (although his 'chopper' had distinctly shorterer forks than the rest of the field). Empty Dirtquake 2018- Dr.Death won the Chopper class (although his 'chopper' had distinctly shorterer forks than the rest of the field).

Post by Monglord Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:34 am

D'you remember me saying he rode in it last year?

Turns out it was literally up the road from me at Arena Essex Banger racing track (15 mins away), I'll have to go next year if it's held at the same place.

Just watched it on the ITV iplayer- ITV4 if you're interested.
Monglord
Monglord

Back to top Go down

Dirtquake 2018- Dr.Death won the Chopper class (although his 'chopper' had distinctly shorterer forks than the rest of the field). Empty Re: Dirtquake 2018- Dr.Death won the Chopper class (although his 'chopper' had distinctly shorterer forks than the rest of the field).

Post by june_whitfield Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:20 pm

it's the same GSXR chop he rode the last 2 or 3 years

what about that other guy also in "chopper" class, professional racer on a bog standard Virago!
june_whitfield
june_whitfield
Admin

Back to top Go down