Ratbike Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh noes, look what I had to buy the other day...

3 posters

Go down

Oh noes, look what I had to buy the other day... Empty Oh noes, look what I had to buy the other day...

Post by Monglord Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:25 pm

http://metro.co.uk/2017/11/23/morrisons-1-75l-bottle-of-jagermeister-black-friday-deal-is-christmas-magic-7101850/

I don't subscribe to all this 'Black Friday' marketing bullshit normally but I was shopping there anyway.

1.75l of Jager, I had no choice you understand- when you see something like that it's kind of a done deal/ a no-brainer/ goes without saying/ rude not to/ shame to miss out on/ why wouldn't you/ only once a year thing/ gift horse and all that.

Seriously, it's like holding a giant green brick full of black loveliness with an easy-pour spout Twisted Evil
Monglord
Monglord

Back to top Go down

Oh noes, look what I had to buy the other day... Empty Re: Oh noes, look what I had to buy the other day...

Post by virusjohn Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:37 pm

snap, Im worried my spirits shelf is going to fall off the wall now Laughing

virusjohn

Back to top Go down

Oh noes, look what I had to buy the other day... Empty Re: Oh noes, look what I had to buy the other day...

Post by Monglord Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:43 pm

Don't risk it- put it on the floor now before the inevitable happens, you know those run of the mill rawl plugs are going to pull out of the wall any minute now Shocked

Btw, have you tried the new Jagermeister Spice? Any good?
Monglord
Monglord

Back to top Go down

Post by virusjohn Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:09 pm

itl be reet.

spice is ok, the original is better tho

virusjohn

Back to top Go down

Post by voodoo Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:17 pm

Do I have to invite myself to casa Hoon, just to help get rid off any excess jägermeister?

voodoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Monglord Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:12 pm

You could do although I had a good go at it on my own last night.
Like anything when you have a lot of it in stock though you tend to hammer it 'cos there's so much that it feels like it'll never run out...........I'm paying for it today pale
Monglord
Monglord

Back to top Go down

Post by voodoo Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:24 pm

Enjoy the hangover. bounce

voodoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum