Ratbike Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farmer P Doo- I'll start the herding, maybe someone else can book it with Farmer P please.

+5
rolandrat
virusjohn
june_whitfield
twofiddy
Monglord
9 posters

Go down

Farmer P Doo- I'll start the herding, maybe someone else can book it with Farmer P please. Empty Farmer P Doo- I'll start the herding, maybe someone else can book it with Farmer P please.

Post by Monglord Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:07 pm

I'll throw some dates out.
Aug: 11th- 13th or bank hol w/end 25th- 27th (I like this option)
Sept: (22nd-24th should prolly be kept free in case Apocalyptica happens?- slim chance I know) 15th- 17th or 29th- 1st maybe?
Oct: 29th is the Ace Halloween doo (people welcome to mine, let's keep it free eh?) so 13th- 15th or 20th- 22nd

That's got to be a good start.
I spoke to Uncle Nate at the w/end and I know he has various plans which he can share with you if and when he wishes to.
We've all got busy lives but an interest was expressed so come on, give us some feedback and we'll see what we can cobble together eh.
Monglord
Monglord

Back to top Go down

Farmer P Doo- I'll start the herding, maybe someone else can book it with Farmer P please. Empty Re: Farmer P Doo- I'll start the herding, maybe someone else can book it with Farmer P please.

Post by twofiddy Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:48 am

Oh, i assumed you'd spoken to anyone you had a phone number for Razz

Makes it sound like it revolves around me, all hail king nate

twofiddy

Back to top Go down

Farmer P Doo- I'll start the herding, maybe someone else can book it with Farmer P please. Empty Re: Farmer P Doo- I'll start the herding, maybe someone else can book it with Farmer P please.

Post by june_whitfield Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:16 am

ha ha stitched up

long live UNCLE NATE THE NEW CAT HERDER

(mind you he'll just get Leigh to organize it)
june_whitfield
june_whitfield
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Monglord Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:36 pm

Ooops, sorry.
It wasn't meant to sound like that, I was only thinking of the NI Rats doo and that other TOP SECRET thing that might or might not happen.

If I phoned everyone to try and sort out a date I think I'd go even dafter than I am already- sod that!
Monglord
Monglord

Back to top Go down

Post by virusjohn Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:12 pm

Rotating shift work fucks with my weekends/encourages me to give it up for double time sundays. I'll do my best to swap out shifts and get to any date really. Aug bank is my birthday but i think im otherwise engaged, not sure yet

virusjohn

Back to top Go down

Post by rolandrat Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:38 pm

I'm a pretty firm no to anything back on the insel before next year in all honesty. October/novemberish or later may be possible but the weather is likely to be shite by then

R

rolandrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Chris Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:09 am

August is out for me, and I intend to go to Apocalyptica in Sept.

Where is the farmer Palmer do? geographically? nearest town?
Are any of these held in the Northern half of England? I can reasonably make it to those from ma hoose.
I'd like to see all you folks at some point given that I missed the R&S

Big Chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Monglord Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:39 pm

Farmer Ps place is in Penkridge, Staffs (beside the M6)
Keep an eye on here and you never know, it might happen this year- so far nothing but the usual apathy....
It does take people a while to respond I suppose, I've mentioned when I can do it but as stated I'm NOT herding this one- I did the FuP already this year.
There's nothing to stop us doing it in say November if weather allows, maybe everyones calendar will be more agreeable then.
Monglord
Monglord

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Chris Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:43 pm

Stafford I can get to, biking in November I won't do, ice and salt will have been spread around by then and my bikes will be untaxed and off the road. End of Sept or October is a possibility though.

Big Chris

Back to top Go down

Post by spotarama Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:04 am

virusjohn wrote:Rotating shift work fucks with my weekends/encourages me to give it up for double time sundays. I'll do my best to swap out shifts and get to any date really. Aug bank is my birthday but i think im otherwise engaged, not sure yet

that's my b'day too, l;ets get together and have a pint or two
spotarama
spotarama

Back to top Go down

Post by theyank Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:42 am

Allow me to respond on behalf of myself and the old man to my left. Since we are knee deep in house bollocks, I doubt we will be up for a weekend away in August. I would say our best bet is early October as a lot of you boys with be going to the post apoco thing.
theyank
theyank

Back to top Go down

Post by Monglord Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:17 pm

Hurrah! Thank you Leigh for some positive input, I'm good for the 13th- 15th Oct- possibly the weekend before but I'd have to thrash out childcare arrangements.
Ace Cafe Halloween Rat Review is last w/end of Oct so I guess we need to give that a bit of space, small pre- Ace doo at mine as usual btw.

I'd still really rather not be the one to book it all with Farmer P having done it in the past so if someone else can do that bit then all good- who's not done it before?

And what do house bollocks look like? Square and bricky?
Also youse two should be joining us at the R2R btw Wink
Monglord
Monglord

Back to top Go down

Post by theyank Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:21 pm

I'd really like to get to the ace this year. I've never been and as much as its old news to you guys, I'd like to see the place. Given that, I'd vote for a do Oct 6-8.

So is it just me and you in a field then Hoon? Anyone else interested?
theyank
theyank

Back to top Go down

Post by Monglord Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:02 pm

If we set a date far enough in advance I may be able to make the 6th- 8th Oct, if Granny is available to look after Max that day that is fine with me.
The Ace is always ok, you get some rats that aren't on the scene that we frequent normally and it's a good excuse for a doo at that time of year.
Monglord
Monglord

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim2014 Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:54 pm

I'm up for ace this year. Don't think i can make anything before that, work and sprog yadda yadda yadda
Jim2014
Jim2014

Back to top Go down

Post by virusjohn Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:51 pm

im up for the 6-8th, may possibly be free for the ace do too depending on how strong my hatred of everything inside the m25 is at that point. im on afternoon rotation both those weeks so I finish work at 6pm on the friday, not a bad time to be traveling as i'll have missed most of the rush.

btw hoon your email address is pumping out spam again.

virusjohn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down