Ratbike Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Apocalypstick 'Promo' thingy.

2 posters

Go down

Another Apocalypstick 'Promo' thingy. Empty Another Apocalypstick 'Promo' thingy.

Post by Monglord Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Wasn't bothered about going initially but we've not had a doo for a while and it ain't that far from me, anyone else fancy meeting there and then finding somewhere for a one nighter after (maybe at the FuP pub from the first 'Promo' filming w/e)?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10160663226330364&set=gm.1276054669195729&type=3&theater

Let me know what you think, if people are up for it I don't mind ringing the pub- unless we're allowed to stop over at the R2R venue which we'd be visiting after the public promo thing.
Monglord
Monglord

Back to top Go down

Another Apocalypstick 'Promo' thingy. Empty Re: Another Apocalypstick 'Promo' thingy.

Post by theyank Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:54 pm

Thingy starts at 8:30am saturday so not really realistic for us to make it. Let us know how it goes Wink
theyank
theyank

Back to top Go down

Another Apocalypstick 'Promo' thingy. Empty Re: Another Apocalypstick 'Promo' thingy.

Post by Monglord Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:54 pm

You're normally up and out at 05:00 and we don't have to get there on the dot- go on you fancy it don't you, jump on the A-roads for a change! lol!

I seriously doubt I'll go on me own and don't get me started about why they're holding a promotion day in a small town when they got people out in the depths of winter to shoot a promo film which they're not releasing 'til a week before the event is due to happen 'cos I'd only start ranting! Razz

I just fancy a bit of a ride and a social this w/e and this seemed like a good excuse.
Monglord
Monglord

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down