Ratbike Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merry Christhole you luvverly bunch of freaks.

+3
virusjohn
voodoo
Monglord
7 posters

Go down

Merry Christhole you luvverly bunch of freaks. Empty Merry Christhole you luvverly bunch of freaks.

Post by Monglord Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:50 pm

Hope y'all are having a good one and the fat bloke with a big white beard brought you all the stuff you wanted.

I cooked my first full Christmas dinner today which I enjoyed doing, had Max and Chantel at mine for the day- very festive and all that.

The fridge is still full of plentiful drinks and grub so let the festivities continue- hope you and yours are well. santa
Monglord
Monglord

Back to top Go down

Merry Christhole you luvverly bunch of freaks. Empty Re: Merry Christhole you luvverly bunch of freaks.

Post by voodoo Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:13 am

You first full christmas dinner? And everybody survived? Well done!

On behalf of the voodoo vamily: enjoy the holidays.

voodoo

Back to top Go down

Merry Christhole you luvverly bunch of freaks. Empty Re: Merry Christhole you luvverly bunch of freaks.

Post by Monglord Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:44 pm

Yes, no-one died from food poisoning Laughing
Merry and peaceful Christmas time to all the Voodoos- see you at the R&S next year?
Monglord
Monglord

Back to top Go down

Post by voodoo Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:17 pm

Don't know about RnS yet, as I am planning a slightly bigger biketrip for next year, probably around the same time.

voodoo

Back to top Go down

Post by virusjohn Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:43 pm

bah humbug Razz

virusjohn

Back to top Go down

Post by esox Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:53 pm

.........yeah, thank feck it`s all over now - can get back to `normal`!

esox
esox

Back to top Go down

Post by der_nanno Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:07 pm

Merry Chrimbo 'n' all that stuff to you all.

der_nanno

Back to top Go down

Post by twofiddy Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:51 am

Late as usual, I'd like to wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR!, may all your bad decisions be truly hilarious.

twofiddy

Back to top Go down

Post by spotarama Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:10 pm

had a reasonable one, got booze and a new seat for the vmax

hope everyone else had tolerable seasons activities
spotarama
spotarama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down