Ratbike Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone up for a Tour-de-Fords this rainy April?

3 posters

Go down

Anyone up for a Tour-de-Fords this rainy April? Empty Anyone up for a Tour-de-Fords this rainy April?

Post by twofiddy Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:46 pm

This here website lists known fords by county, even lists the depth and how difficult they are to cross.

I reckon I could put enough into the sat nav to do a bit of a road trip. Should be a laugh especially if undertaken a time of year know for more rain that usual.

http://www.wetroads.co.uk/index.htm

twofiddy

Back to top Go down

Anyone up for a Tour-de-Fords this rainy April? Empty Re: Anyone up for a Tour-de-Fords this rainy April?

Post by Monglord Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:25 pm

Yes me but....would prefer if you could arrange to have no rain while we ride- ta Wink
Easter w/end- long bank hol w/end?

Must get the CBR back on the road.
Monglord
Monglord

Back to top Go down

Anyone up for a Tour-de-Fords this rainy April? Empty Re: Anyone up for a Tour-de-Fords this rainy April?

Post by twofiddy Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:32 pm

Sounds like a plan, will check dates and stuff.

Classic shows has an event that weekend, would be a laugh to exhibit bikes caked in two dayswoth of shite. (see my other post)

twofiddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Monglord Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:54 pm

Where/ when is this show and is it worth us all registering our bikes for the discounted entry? (I guess it is if it's free to do, even if we don't go we've lost nowt)
Monglord
Monglord

Back to top Go down

Post by twofiddy Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:00 pm

This'un:

http://www.classicshows.org/easter-motor-show-sun-21-mon-22-april-2019/

And yeah, it's free so I figured why not.

twofiddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Monglord Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:18 pm

Ok, I'll see if I can get someone to print a form for me to send off.
Monglord
Monglord

Back to top Go down

Post by twofiddy Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:46 pm

Actually you might not have to, I just read this on one of their event listings, looks like you can just ring'em :

Exhibit your classic motorcycle for just £3 when you present a FREE Motorcycle Season Pass upon arrival at the event. To obtain a pass, call the office now on 01484 667776.

twofiddy

Back to top Go down

Post by virusjohn Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:10 pm

yeah im up for it

virusjohn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down