Ratbike Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how does one post a new topic on ones handheld telephonic communication device?

2 posters

Go down

how does one post a new topic on ones handheld telephonic communication device? Empty how does one post a new topic on ones handheld telephonic communication device?

Post by spotarama Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:58 pm

finally managed to get it to sort of work on me phone but can't find new topic bit so i can start a new and exciting topic with glorious technicolour pictures?
spotarama
spotarama

Back to top Go down

how does one post a new topic on ones handheld telephonic communication device? Empty Re: how does one post a new topic on ones handheld telephonic communication device?

Post by june_whitfield Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:41 pm

it's the blue circle with a pen in it toward the bottom right of the screen:

how does one post a new topic on ones handheld telephonic communication device? Screen10

june_whitfield
june_whitfield
Admin

Back to top Go down

how does one post a new topic on ones handheld telephonic communication device? Empty Re: how does one post a new topic on ones handheld telephonic communication device?

Post by spotarama Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:09 am

aha, it appears that i have just accessed the forum, do i need to sign up to the app and will i be bombarded with crap from their crap delivery service ?
spotarama
spotarama

Back to top Go down

Post by june_whitfield Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:32 am

you could use the app

or you can log in with yr email & password as normal, the mobile login button is hidden behind the 3 white bars top right of the screen.
june_whitfield
june_whitfield
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by spotarama Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:46 pm

achieved
spotarama
spotarama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down