Ratbike Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So are we all looking forward to the FuP? (It's not tooo far off now)

+2
virusjohn
Monglord
6 posters

Go down

So are we all looking forward to the FuP? (It's not tooo far off now) Empty So are we all looking forward to the FuP? (It's not tooo far off now)

Post by Monglord Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:47 pm

Fri 1st- Sun 3rd March Nate Razz

All those that said they were going still going?
Monglord
Monglord

Back to top Go down

So are we all looking forward to the FuP? (It's not tooo far off now) Empty Re: So are we all looking forward to the FuP? (It's not tooo far off now)

Post by virusjohn Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:26 pm

excess did her first test run this weekend after the winter overhaul. looks like a few tweaks required but should be good to go. luggage shit needs organising somewhat now though lol.

virusjohn

Back to top Go down

So are we all looking forward to the FuP? (It's not tooo far off now) Empty Re: So are we all looking forward to the FuP? (It's not tooo far off now)

Post by esox Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:17 pm

Unfortunately me and Ade are still able to go so we'll see you there..!
esox
esox

Back to top Go down

Post by Monglord Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:40 pm

Good show, wonder how Mouse is getting on with being allowed to ride?

Not heard from Gary but last I heard he was going.
Monglord
Monglord

Back to top Go down

Post by _Mouse_ Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:25 pm

Not sure how long it will be from an official point of view.
It's not mandatory to tell them just at the moment however it would be exactly the worst outcome if the long arm of the law caught me or there was a accident no matter who caused it,

_Mouse_

Back to top Go down

Post by Monglord Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:17 pm

Hmm, so in case you don't make it (hope you do but not worth risking your license over obviously)do you have a mobile number for Little Miss Organised at the social club please so I can sort things like access- ta.
Monglord
Monglord

Back to top Go down

Post by theyank Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:25 pm

Is there a post code for this so that we can look at it on a map and decide not to come?
theyank
theyank

Back to top Go down

Post by _Mouse_ Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:39 pm

Bollxybastard!!
Shit, I'm in Luxembourg on 1st!!!!

_Mouse_

Back to top Go down

Post by virusjohn Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:48 pm

Whoever gets there first, camp in the corner were the 2 portaloos were nearest the entrance at the festival, its got the best weather protection from the open field behind the trees.

virusjohn

Back to top Go down

Post by _Mouse_ Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:54 pm

Don't suppose there is any mains power close by?

_Mouse_

Back to top Go down

Post by Monglord Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:27 pm

Mouse: Why? You'll be in Luxembourg no?

Will I need that contact no.? Question

Leigh: Google Westcott sports & social club so you can see where it is you won't be going Laughing

Last edited by Monglord on Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Monglord
Monglord

Back to top Go down

Post by virusjohn Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:29 pm

mains is avaliable inside the club Razz

virusjohn

Back to top Go down

Post by Monglord Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:49 pm

Take an extension lead, might be able to run it out of a window?
Monglord
Monglord

Back to top Go down

Post by june_whitfield Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:39 am

_Mouse_ wrote:Bollxybastard!!
Shit, I'm in Luxembourg on 1st!!!!

surely Brexit is hard enough already without you getting involved?
june_whitfield
june_whitfield
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by _Mouse_ Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:45 am

june_whitfield wrote:
surely Brexit is hard enough already without you getting involved?

They want chaos cos I'll give em chaos!!

_Mouse_

Back to top Go down

Post by june_whitfield Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:03 pm

in case anybody is keeping track of numbers, I plan on coming round Saturday afternoon.

probably in the car as the Suzuki is only allowed out from April to October and the BMW is currently full of FAIL
june_whitfield
june_whitfield
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Monglord Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:01 pm

Cool, see you Sat.
Monglord
Monglord

Back to top Go down

Post by Monglord Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:35 pm

Mouse may turn up on Sat. so I'm now liaising with the social club and am hoping to be able to gain site access mid-afternoon Friday.
Sounds like I'll need to ring the lady that runs it who lives nearby when I arrive, who will then pop down and open the gates for us.

Mouse may need a lift to the site from the nearest rail station on Sat. in which case he'd better give us a rough eta so someone is sober enough to pick him up- past 14:00 I'll prolly be back on the beer btw Smile
(Mouse, did you get that bit?)
Monglord
Monglord

Back to top Go down

Post by Monglord Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:13 pm

Just received a mail to say that the gates will be unlocked but closed for a 15:30 arrival on Friday.
Monglord
Monglord

Back to top Go down

Post by Monglord Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:35 pm

Hold on a minute- just how many people are going to be at the FuP and how many of them are sound that we know?

Just noticed Fat Nath inviting strangers on the MattBlackRat FB page!

I noticed Sneaky Pete is coming which is cool 'cos I know him and he's a nice bloke but I thought it was an invite only no twats thing, no?

There's the issue with social media and not doing things on a private forum like we used to right there! Mad Rolling Eyes

I'm not taking any responsibility for or collecting camping money from people I don't know.
Mouse organised it but I've had to step in last minute (not a problem, Mouse has a valid reason)- whoever invited these extras can take responsibility for them.

I'm bringing me fire barrel but will it be big enough?
Can we borrow Apocalypticus fire pits maybe if need be?

FFS
Monglord
Monglord

Back to top Go down

Post by virusjohn Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:41 pm

Your fire barrel will be ok.

Samuel is a friend of mine, ive just invited him myself. Hes a good boy lol.

Ill tell everyone to cough up at the bar on friday night.

Go take some diazepam hoon :p calm down dear.

virusjohn

Back to top Go down

Post by Monglord Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:48 pm

Oh ok then, I'm sure he's fine if he's yer mate- shame Fat Nate caught wind of it....grumble grumble

It's food I need not drugs, 24hrs without it tends to make one a little tetchy- sorry.

Breakfast is only 10 hrs away...I can do this! (Charlie Brown quote there for ya)
Monglord
Monglord

Back to top Go down

Post by june_whitfield Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:50 am

Monglord wrote:Just noticed Fat Nath inviting strangers on the MattBlackRat FB page!

noooooooo!

it's a local doooo for local people!

next thing you know there'll be bloody foreigners coming along
june_whitfield
june_whitfield
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Monglord Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:41 am

It is a small local doo where we should get to relax in good company and not have to put up with twats- I don't mind people inviting mates if they think they'll fit in.

I do draw the line at foreigners though Mad Laughing
Monglord
Monglord

Back to top Go down

Post by _Mouse_ Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:10 pm

june_whitfield wrote:
Monglord wrote:Just noticed Fat Nath inviting strangers on the MattBlackRat FB page!

noooooooo!

The only time we had trouble in the past  is when randoms started turning up so probably worth telling anyone who turns up that as much as we welcome people it is really a friends camping weekend.

I've also made it clear to Westcott Social Club that we are there as a group of friends who are doing a bit of winter camping and not a adverteised event.

_Mouse_

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum