Ratbike Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't worry June, i shall attempt to entice the possum

4 posters

Go down

Don't worry June, i shall attempt to entice the possum   Empty Don't worry June, i shall attempt to entice the possum

Post by twofiddy Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:14 pm

With my Chinese shock extensions of fail.

Don't worry June, i shall attempt to entice the possum   55462910
Don't worry June, i shall attempt to entice the possum   55704810

twofiddy

Back to top Go down

Don't worry June, i shall attempt to entice the possum   Empty Re: Don't worry June, i shall attempt to entice the possum

Post by voodoo Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:56 am

Oh dear, oh dear, that's gonna hurt...... ;-)

voodoo

Back to top Go down

Don't worry June, i shall attempt to entice the possum   Empty Re: Don't worry June, i shall attempt to entice the possum

Post by Monglord Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:43 am

I'm amazed you didn't knock up your own out of wood or nylon or anything else easier to work than steel Laughing
Monglord
Monglord

Back to top Go down

Post by june_whitfield Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:07 pm

holy shit those look sketchy as fuck! especially since they're bound to be made from purest chinesium

the shock extensions I seen before were more of a triangulated shape, like this:

Don't worry June, i shall attempt to entice the possum   Rear-Drop-Shock-Extenders-Extensions-Lowering-Kit-For

and more to the point should be easy to knock up yourself if you have a grinder, a drill and a welder
june_whitfield
june_whitfield
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by twofiddy Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:36 pm

Well the possum doesn't fuck about! That was quicker than expected. Don't worry June, i shall attempt to entice the possum   54515410

twofiddy

Back to top Go down

Post by twofiddy Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:39 pm

june_whitfield wrote:holy shit those look sketchy as fuck! especially since they're bound to be made from purest chinesium

the shock extensions I seen before were more of a triangulated shape, like this:

Don't worry June, i shall attempt to entice the possum   Rear-Drop-Shock-Extenders-Extensions-Lowering-Kit-For

and more to the point should be easy to knock up yourself if you have a grinder, a drill and a welder

As luck would have it I can't run this much lift without a chain tensioner, which I can't be arsed to make. Proably for the best Razz

Monglord wrote:I'm amazed you didn't knock up your own out of wood or nylon or anything else easier to work than steel Laughing

Mmmmm laziness.

twofiddy

Back to top Go down

Post by june_whitfield Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:00 pm

>>
>> Well the possum doesn't fuck about! That was quicker than
>>

I'm surprised it took you that long to break a GPZ water pump,
they aren't exactly known for their longevity...

june_whitfield
june_whitfield
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down