Ratbike Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those not on FB we did a mini road trip at the weekend

+3
virusjohn
voodoo
twofiddy
7 posters

Go down

For those not on FB we did a mini road trip at the weekend Empty For those not on FB we did a mini road trip at the weekend

Post by twofiddy Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:21 pm

During which went over to the Shropshire hills where we met Mr Mouse, watched a hilclimb, had dinner at the Melv mansion and met up with VJ who joined us to go to the Weston park motor show.

Where we exhibited our bikes (so we could get in on the cheap) and ended up winning the trophy for best club display. You couldn't make it up!

Laughed all the way home!

For those not on FB we did a mini road trip at the weekend 57503210
For those not on FB we did a mini road trip at the weekend 57599610

twofiddy

Back to top Go down

For those not on FB we did a mini road trip at the weekend Empty Re: For those not on FB we did a mini road trip at the weekend

Post by twofiddy Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:35 pm

ACtually I should mention this'll not be the last mini road trip this year, anyone else want a headsup when we do the next one?

twofiddy

Back to top Go down

For those not on FB we did a mini road trip at the weekend Empty Re: For those not on FB we did a mini road trip at the weekend

Post by voodoo Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:27 pm

Mini-mainland-roadtrip planned for this year?

voodoo

Back to top Go down

Post by twofiddy Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:12 pm

voodoo wrote:Mini-mainland-roadtrip planned for this year?

Nothing planned yet. Will likely do somehting mainland wise, dunno what or when though.

That reminds me, apprently ze Germans are coming over for the R&S and a trip around Scotland. Though you've probably heard about that already, I bet it's the talk of the mainland.

twofiddy

Back to top Go down

Post by voodoo Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:32 pm

Yep, I've even been invited by a certain dzjerman to join on the brexit-tour.
But I'm in the Balkans or Greece at that time, on the bike ofcourse.

Lemme know when you're coming to Europshire, we probably manage to not have a beer together. Again. ;-)

voodoo

Back to top Go down

Post by virusjohn Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:37 pm

yeah count me in for more shit like that, epic fun day.

virusjohn

Back to top Go down

Post by Monglord Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:07 pm

I too would like notice of any Uncle Nate tours being arranged- the more notice the betterer pleeze.
Monglord
Monglord

Back to top Go down

Post by theyank Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:50 pm

Monglord wrote:I too would like notice of any Uncle Nate tours being arranged- the more notice the betterer pleeze.

Hahahaha... Nate arranging things.... hahahahahhaaa... Wink
theyank
theyank

Back to top Go down

Post by twofiddy Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:46 am

^ this Razz

twofiddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Monglord Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:45 pm

Might be easier for me to do last minute shit now, looks like MrsHoon ain't gonna be round no more atm.
Monglord
Monglord

Back to top Go down

Post by june_whitfield Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:34 pm

>
> I too would like notice of any Uncle Nate tours
>

me too

so i can avoid the area

boom boom
june_whitfield
june_whitfield
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Chris Wed May 22, 2019 11:39 am

Let me know too, especially when heading to Scotland

Big Chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down