Ratbike Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pics?......... The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters ----ok now?

+3
theyank
june_whitfield
Monglord
7 posters

Go down

Pics?......... The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters ----ok now? Empty Pics?......... The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters ----ok now?

Post by Monglord Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:35 pm

Leigh?

Tanks to all who made this Aceoween doo one of my favorites, it went seamlessly without a single FAIL for me (if you don't count not putting out salad for the bbq).

Same again next year then.
Monglord
Monglord

Back to top Go down

Pics?......... The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters ----ok now? Empty Re: Pics?......... The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters ----ok now?

Post by june_whitfield Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:59 am

june_whitfield
june_whitfield
Admin

Back to top Go down

Pics?......... The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters ----ok now? Empty Re: Pics?......... The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters ----ok now?

Post by theyank Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:53 pm

I had a great time this weekend as well! Many thanks (as always) to Hoon for putting me/us up and showing us a great time. It was awesome to sit around the fire and have a few laughs. Highlight of the night for me was watching Drunk and Drunker race to put their beds together... I believe at one point there was a hammer, chisel, several nails, and an axe required to get Cheers Gary's cot upright.
Pics?......... The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters ----ok now? Img_0710

I'm only a bit disappointed that I didn't get any photos of the "spumpkins."

The ride out to High Beach was fantastic. Esox, I have no idea how you manage to ride that thing! Enjoyed being part of the pack, and (as Hoon said) even the traffic Gods smiled on us and it wasn't too bad getting to the Ace.

Took this shot of you boys. I think it turned out pretty good. Especially with that broad checking you all out.
Pics?......... The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters ----ok now? Img_0711

Also grabbed this pic. What an interesting guy next to an interesting bike.
Pics?......... The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters ----ok now? Img_0712

In any event, thanks boys for setting my expectations reasonably low for the Ace itself (still got myself a sticker though) and keeping me in such great company. It was a chilly ride home (albeit pretty uneventful) but I had a blast all around.

Also, for those of you who weren't there (tisk tisk), if you would like one of these silly little patches let me know and I'll post one to you. I made them mostly to annoy and irritate Nate, my favorite past time. Please help me piss him off as much as possible.
Pics?......... The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters ----ok now? Img_0713
theyank
theyank

Back to top Go down

Post by voodoo Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:39 pm

love the Poses of Nate patch! Well done Leigh.

voodoo

Back to top Go down

Post by june_whitfield Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:43 pm

we want a "Poses of Nate" patch collector's series!
a different pose every blue moon!
june_whitfield
june_whitfield
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by spotarama Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:28 pm

sounds like everyone had a most enjoyable time but actually putting salad out for the bbq would have been the fail. bbqíng is about the incineration of freshly slaughtered flesh of the beast, not crunchy green vegetables
spotarama
spotarama

Back to top Go down

Post by spotarama Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:09 am

or even worse....fruit
spotarama
spotarama

Back to top Go down

Post by thefastestMelv Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:48 am

Apologies for making making it AGAIN... But I only 34p in the bank LOL

thefastestMelv

Back to top Go down

Post by babysheep Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:46 pm

Nice looking doo and sorry i missed it, stupid ankle is recovering post op so not allowed to do anything atm. Anyway gave me the time to finally register and say hi, loving the patches too. nicely done.

babysheep

Back to top Go down

Post by Monglord Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:50 pm

Nice one Leigh.

The impromptue cotbed race was excellent, there was a matter of some cheating in the form of sabotage but that was negated when Gary realised he had also sabotaged himself by fitting two poles together wrongly that would then not come apart until I used a vice and large screwdriver to separate them.
Spumpkins? I don't recall.

That guy with dreads is Wizard, a sound chap who built that bike (and a few other interesting ones including a cool little pitbike) and has a lovely unrestored XL250 that he uses in the winter.
He used to be in the mcc I was in until the chairmans son who also suffered from 'small man syndrome' (like father like son) started on him at one of their shows after too many shandies and he threatened to defend himself with an axe which was nearby, this was not long after I left the club and was glad to get out when I did as it went the way of so many clubs when politics and bullshit took over. Rolling Eyes
He gave me the desiccated frog which now adorns the number board of my leg- snapping pitbike. Very Happy

Hallo babySheep cheers
Monglord
Monglord

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down