Ratbike Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone (June) remember/ know a chappie called PJ (I think) from earlier R&Ssss up Norf?

3 posters

Go down

Anyone (June) remember/ know a chappie called PJ (I think) from earlier R&Ssss up Norf? Empty Anyone (June) remember/ know a chappie called PJ (I think) from earlier R&Ssss up Norf?

Post by Monglord Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:45 pm

Namely the Waterlooville up Buxton/ Derby way?

Knows UT apparently, met him in a pub over South Mimms way today- I was wearing me 20th anniversary R&S t-shirt and he commented on it.
Funnily enough I knew he was a 'biker' as soon as I saw him just from his shaved head and beard Smile
Monglord
Monglord

Back to top Go down

Anyone (June) remember/ know a chappie called PJ (I think) from earlier R&Ssss up Norf? Empty Re: Anyone (June) remember/ know a chappie called PJ (I think) from earlier R&Ssss up Norf?

Post by june_whitfield Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:04 pm

yep it seems likely that i know said person

didn't know he ever went to the R&S though

not that threre ever was an R&S at a place called Waterlooville....
june_whitfield
june_whitfield
Admin

Back to top Go down

Anyone (June) remember/ know a chappie called PJ (I think) from earlier R&Ssss up Norf? Empty Re: Anyone (June) remember/ know a chappie called PJ (I think) from earlier R&Ssss up Norf?

Post by Monglord Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:47 am

Yeah, The Waterlooville public house on the road to Buxton- we got there on the Thursday to help you set up and it lashed it down most of the weekend.
JTWB buried his hillclimb GPz in the mud- 'member now?
Monglord
Monglord

Back to top Go down

Post by _Mouse_ Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:41 am

That's the one that was almost a total washout.
It was so wet and horrible Molly came back with paw rot.
Maybe 8 or 9 years ago.

_Mouse_

Back to top Go down

Post by Monglord Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:21 am

That'll be the one, we spread straw (or was it hay?) at the entrance to the field to ease access.
Monglord
Monglord

Back to top Go down

Post by june_whitfield Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:37 pm

oh that one, it were called "The Waterloo"

Anyone (June) remember/ know a chappie called PJ (I think) from earlier R&Ssss up Norf? 90132

I actually known PJ for years, but honestly can't remember him ever being at any R & S Question
june_whitfield
june_whitfield
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Monglord Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:16 am

Aha, that's the place.
My bad with the name, looks like both our memories are FAILing us Neutral
Monglord
Monglord

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down