Ratbike Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will miss you all at the R n S this year!

4 posters

Go down

Will miss you all at the R n S this year! Empty Will miss you all at the R n S this year!

Post by theyank Mon May 28, 2018 7:04 am

Unfortunately I won’t be at the rat and survival this year as I’m currently getting ready to fly back to the USA. My uncle who I was very close with (more like a dad tbh) passed away very suddenly (from well and happy to gone in less than 48 hours).

Just wanted to let you all know I’ll be missing you guys - gutted I can’t be there as seeing all you boys make fools out of yourselves is one of my favorite things ever. Make sure you all have a beer and a laugh (and give Nate lots of extra grief) for me!
theyank
theyank

Back to top Go down

Will miss you all at the R n S this year! Empty Re: Will miss you all at the R n S this year!

Post by virusjohn Mon May 28, 2018 9:23 am

sorry to hear that mate, hope everything goes as smoothly as it can, dont worry there will no doubt be plenty of picture evidence of us being bellends.

virusjohn

Back to top Go down

Will miss you all at the R n S this year! Empty Re: Will miss you all at the R n S this year!

Post by Big Chris Mon May 28, 2018 2:21 pm

Sorry to hear that. I know the tyranny of distance at times like this. Make good use of this time with your family.

Don't worry, we will doubtless make utter t1ts of ourselves as we let Nate drag us down to his level.

Big Chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Monglord Mon May 28, 2018 9:01 pm

Noooooo!
We'll all miss you too but will make every effort to abuse Nate fully whilst you're not there to look after him.

Thoughts are with you.
Monglord
Monglord

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down