Ratbike Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

oh dear lord what have i done.......

3 posters

Go down

oh dear lord what have i done....... Empty oh dear lord what have i done.......

Post by spotarama Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:54 pm

my old cb750 honda is being swapped for a ZZR1100.......heeheeheehee

pics when i get it
spotarama
spotarama

Back to top Go down

oh dear lord what have i done....... Empty Re: oh dear lord what have i done.......

Post by twofiddy Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:30 pm

twofiddy

Back to top Go down

oh dear lord what have i done....... Empty Re: oh dear lord what have i done.......

Post by voodoo Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:00 am

Be aware they tend to eat bigend bearings of cilinder #3. Listen carefully before buying!

voodoo

Back to top Go down

Post by spotarama Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:18 pm

This one just had that very surgery, I know the bloke I got it off and he's just been right through the motor and addressed several issues
I just have to put it all back into the frame and sort tyres and brakes etc
For the moment the plan is to keep it looking stock but it may get the sheepbiter treatment down the track
It owes me nothing so I can do what I want in a guilt free kind of way. I've always had to hold back with the VMAX and not do anything that couldn't be reversed as I actually paid real money for that but this one is free .
I did always say i'd never have a bike with chain drive that only took expensive sports tyres but it turns out they're so common these days that they're actually cheaper than the shitty tractor tyres on the VMAX
And in a weird syncronisity kind of way, I got some of the original paperwork with the bike and the first owner lived 3 doors away from us in the first house Corinna and I shared when he bought the bike
spotarama
spotarama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down