Ratbike Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got a knackered van and a railway near your house?

3 posters

Go down

Got a knackered van and a railway near your house? Empty Got a knackered van and a railway near your house?

Post by twofiddy Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:35 pm

twofiddy

Back to top Go down

Got a knackered van and a railway near your house? Empty Re: Got a knackered van and a railway near your house?

Post by Monglord Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:13 pm

Hmm, got a sidecar and an old Peugeot but I doubt the C2C London to Southend people would be too pleased if I took the tyres off it and plonked it on the rails at my local level crossing Laughing

It's a good idea ain't it, seems to work well.
Monglord
Monglord

Back to top Go down

Got a knackered van and a railway near your house? Empty Re: Got a knackered van and a railway near your house?

Post by twofiddy Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:15 pm

You sure they'd not approve? You'd probably be offering a more reliable service.

twofiddy

Back to top Go down

Post by spotarama Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:27 pm

and you just know thats recycled cow shit he's pouring into the tank at the start of the vid
spotarama
spotarama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down