Ratbike Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Hoon, Melv and other footwear perverts!

4 posters

Go down

Hey Hoon, Melv and other footwear perverts! Empty Hey Hoon, Melv and other footwear perverts!

Post by virusjohn Fri Mar 18, 2022 5:08 pm

check this out 'up bikers'

For people who needed to be born with longer legs. I can just imagine Hoon wearing them instead of crocs and telling people they are Cabriolet crocs Laughing

I think Id rather drop the bike than wear em tbh

virusjohn

Back to top Go down

Hey Hoon, Melv and other footwear perverts! Empty Re: Hey Hoon, Melv and other footwear perverts!

Post by june_whitfield Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:29 pm

Pathetic! Those add like 20mm at the most ...

Go Big or Go Home!

Hey Hoon, Melv and other footwear perverts! 5f46ad12
june_whitfield
june_whitfield
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hey Hoon, Melv and other footwear perverts! Empty Re: Hey Hoon, Melv and other footwear perverts!

Post by spotarama Sun Mar 20, 2022 11:37 pm

dear lord, what next ? when oh when is evolution going to rid us of this scourge.
all we need to do is move all shelves in supermarkets more than 4 foot off the ground, that'll fix the little buggers, starve 'em out of existence
spotarama
spotarama

Back to top Go down

Post by Monglord Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:28 am

At last, I won't need to lower the sit of my bike ever again- according to the blurb.

Monglord
Monglord

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down