Ratbike Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What rabid animal would make a clutch housing that didnt keep the rain out?

2 posters

Go down

What rabid animal would make a clutch housing that didnt keep the rain out?  Empty What rabid animal would make a clutch housing that didnt keep the rain out?

Post by _Mouse_ Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:35 pm

Todays fun is replacing the clutch plate. I can see some intensive wirebushing before it goes back together.

Basically it's been stood unused for about 2 years in the pissing rain and I need to MOT it ASAP as the 1900 is off the road for a while..

What rabid animal would make a clutch housing that didnt keep the rain out?  P1020618
What a bastard mess!!

What rabid animal would make a clutch housing that didnt keep the rain out?  P1020616
Right down to the nipple!!

What rabid animal would make a clutch housing that didnt keep the rain out?  P1020617
There was a bit of slippage before I stopped using it a couple of years ago so I have a new clutch plate in stock. Smile

_Mouse_

Back to top Go down

What rabid animal would make a clutch housing that didnt keep the rain out?  Empty Re: What rabid animal would make a clutch housing that didnt keep the rain out?

Post by _Mouse_ Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:16 pm

Ah yea. That's better.
Half an hour with a slow speed flap wheel as removed most of the rust and ready to assemble again.
What rabid animal would make a clutch housing that didnt keep the rain out?  P1030611
What rabid animal would make a clutch housing that didnt keep the rain out?  P1030610

_Mouse_

der_nanno likes this post

Back to top Go down

What rabid animal would make a clutch housing that didnt keep the rain out?  Empty Re: What rabid animal would make a clutch housing that didnt keep the rain out?

Post by Monglord Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:30 pm

Flaps AND nipples......I'm in!
Monglord
Monglord

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down