Ratbike Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looks like I'm in. Thanks to all who made this happen. Ratbike groups on Facebook do my nut in

4 posters

Go down

Looks like I'm in. Thanks to all who made this happen. Ratbike groups on Facebook do my nut in Empty Looks like I'm in. Thanks to all who made this happen. Ratbike groups on Facebook do my nut in

Post by Big Chris Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:33 am

Hopefully there's a better quality of nonsense on here

Big Chris

Back to top Go down

Looks like I'm in. Thanks to all who made this happen. Ratbike groups on Facebook do my nut in Empty Re: Looks like I'm in. Thanks to all who made this happen. Ratbike groups on Facebook do my nut in

Post by Monglord Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:32 pm

Oi Oi, see you at R2R (I can't be arsed to type Apocalyptica any more)
Monglord
Monglord

Back to top Go down

Looks like I'm in. Thanks to all who made this happen. Ratbike groups on Facebook do my nut in Empty Re: Looks like I'm in. Thanks to all who made this happen. Ratbike groups on Facebook do my nut in

Post by moldwing Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:08 pm

you made it well done

moldwing

Back to top Go down

Post by spotarama Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:09 am

and a big thanks to both big chris for remembering to find me (marooned at the nether ends of the world) and leigh for being the one to get off their arse and get this thing going
spotarama
spotarama

Back to top Go down

Post by spotarama Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:40 am

just let temporarily Australian but now new zealandish Nathan know where we are currently lurking
spotarama
spotarama

Back to top Go down

Post by Monglord Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:02 pm

Ok, not sure that he'll be that interested- call it internal politics maybe?
Monglord
Monglord

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down