Ratbike Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I never thought it would happen to me.

2 posters

Go down

I never thought it would happen to me.  Empty I never thought it would happen to me.

Post by esox Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:38 pm

Actually, i`ve had the niggling thought that it probably would one day, and with increasing age the likelihood of succombing to this most unnatractive of maladies has got stronger with each passing year.
Unfortunately the inevitable has finally happened, i have accepted my position and am getting on with things as best i can.

So, friends, the time has now come when i have to share with you all this most saddest of news.

......that`s right folks......

................i have become Mr middle-aged BMW GS wanker.

I never thought it would happen to me.  Untitled

I never thought it would happen to me.  IMG-1120

Sorry `bout that, i won`t bring it to any rat dooOOOoos.
esox
esox

Back to top Go down

I never thought it would happen to me.  Empty Re: I never thought it would happen to me.

Post by Monglord Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:25 pm

You have my sincerest condolences.

Thank you for sharing.

In other EsoX related news, the original owner of the DR now regrets getting rid of it and might be interested in buying it back should you ever want to sell it- he posted on the AWoL magazine fb page wondering what happened to it.
Monglord
Monglord

Back to top Go down

I never thought it would happen to me.  Empty Re: I never thought it would happen to me.

Post by Monglord Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:30 pm

I've had a quick look on here but can't find the post with pics of the DR when you finished it EsoX, any chance you could post a link to it or somewhere I can grab some pics for him please.
Monglord
Monglord

Back to top Go down

Post by esox Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:27 pm

Hoon,
Don`t know if i`ve posted pics of the BIG on here or not but here are some latest ones to show the ex-owner if he looks in here.
With the arrival of the GS i am considering reducing the number of bikes in the garage but alas, probably not the DR at this time...i like it..

I never thought it would happen to me.  IMG-0925

I never thought it would happen to me.  IMG-0926

I never thought it would happen to me.  IMG_0864
esox
esox

Back to top Go down

Post by Monglord Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:05 am

Nice one dude, he's not on here- ok if I post them on the AWoL fb page for him?

Totally understand that you're happy to keep it, glad you're enjoying it- I'm liking the yellow details too.

I'd love a quick go on it next time you're on it and I'm around.
Monglord
Monglord

Back to top Go down

Post by esox Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:03 am

Monglord wrote:Nice one dude, he's not on here- ok if I post them on the AWoL fb page for him?

I'd love a quick go on it next time you're on it and I'm around.

Yes to both.
Got a link to this FB page?
I`d like to see what he thinks of it now, bet he can`t believe i`m still using those tyres!
(I`ve got a new pair of Michelin Annakee to go on when that rear finally wears out, i`m surprised it`s lasted this long. It`s a bit slidey even in the dry when leant over blatting out of small roundabouts for instance).
As far as the BMW GS goes, i`m afraid things have moved on a bit.......
I never thought it would happen to me.  Drive-by_snip_1

Last edited by esox on Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
esox
esox

Back to top Go down

Post by Monglord Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:14 pm

This is the original owner and his post, it's on the AWoL magazine page which you should be able to find through this link?
I'll put the post on there now, might take me a while.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/39201518427/user/100007646251538
Monglord
Monglord

Back to top Go down

Post by Monglord Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:23 pm

Monglord
Monglord

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down