Ratbike Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second in the `it was ten years ago today` RBZ series.

+3
voodoo
Monglord
esox
7 posters

Go down

Second in the `it was ten years ago today` RBZ series. Empty Second in the `it was ten years ago today` RBZ series.

Post by esox Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:21 pm

....the great Hoon/Epping Forest DoooOOOOooo of 26th September 2009;

Pants!

Second in the `it was ten years ago today` RBZ series. P9260026

Second in the `it was ten years ago today` RBZ series. P9260027

Second in the `it was ten years ago today` RBZ series. P9260024

Stendec;

Second in the `it was ten years ago today` RBZ series. P9260020

Who`s this young man?;

Second in the `it was ten years ago today` RBZ series. P9270030
esox
esox

Back to top Go down

Second in the `it was ten years ago today` RBZ series. Empty Re: Second in the `it was ten years ago today` RBZ series.

Post by Monglord Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:09 am

I'm enjoying this nostalgia series.

It's VJ ain't it? (see recent post on RBZ Fb page by Big Mick Wink Laughing )

I wish I hadn't been so disciplined and put the sign back 'cos it disappeared a few yrs ago and has now been replaced with a modern boring one- think how good it would have looked on my garage wall Rolling Eyes
Monglord
Monglord

Back to top Go down

Second in the `it was ten years ago today` RBZ series. Empty Re: Second in the `it was ten years ago today` RBZ series.

Post by voodoo Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:36 pm

I think it's Uncle Nate.

voodoo

Back to top Go down

Post by twofiddy Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:38 am

Thanks for the upload, enjoyed those. Good times.

twofiddy

Back to top Go down

Post by theyank Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:18 am

So may bikes in that line-up! I wish I had been around in this era.
theyank
theyank

Back to top Go down

Post by Monglord Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:21 am

We need to do a Tr*mp and 'make RBZ great again!'

Shall we start with the Ace Café Halloween Rat Review at the end of this month?
Overnight Sat at mine then to Rats Lane which is in Epping Forest near High Beech before the Ace.
Monglord
Monglord

Back to top Go down

Post by theyank Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:03 pm

Now I'm the one who says no! I can't make the Ace - I'll be in Hong Kong with work (trying not to get tear-gassed) for 2 weeks. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
theyank
theyank

Back to top Go down

Post by magnamaniac Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:16 pm

being in Hong Kong for 2 weeks, even for work doesn't sound that bad.

magnamaniac

Back to top Go down

Post by Monglord Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:34 pm

Booo!

Stay safe.
Monglord
Monglord

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Chris Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:43 pm

magnamaniac wrote:being in Hong Kong for 2 weeks, even for work doesn't sound that bad.

To be honest two weeks on a densely populated island city with few green spaces sounds pretty bad, it's hard to escape the "being in a busy city" thing. There are no opportunities to ride a motorbike, or a pushbike even, and the evening's entertainment involves either expensive malls or getting pissed with ex-pats. The cultural hit of being in somewhere so very different to home is great for the first week. Great place for a 20-something with rampant hormones and on work's expenses budget. But at the age we are, for two whole weeks?

Leigh I hope you are extracting a lot of benefits from your employer for this

Big Chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down