Ratbike Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone taking their brat, bobber or chopper down to London on Sunday?

+2
june_whitfield
esox
6 posters

Go down

Anyone taking their brat, bobber or chopper down to London on Sunday? Empty Anyone taking their brat, bobber or chopper down to London on Sunday?

Post by esox Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:05 pm

esox
esox

Back to top Go down

Anyone taking their brat, bobber or chopper down to London on Sunday? Empty Re: Anyone taking their brat, bobber or chopper down to London on Sunday?

Post by june_whitfield Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:12 pm

Нет, у меня ни есть рабочего мотоцикла. Тоже, мои брат дурак... сука блять!
june_whitfield
june_whitfield
Admin

Back to top Go down

Anyone taking their brat, bobber or chopper down to London on Sunday? Empty Re: Anyone taking their brat, bobber or chopper down to London on Sunday?

Post by Monglord Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:42 pm

Poosibly.
Monglord
Monglord

Back to top Go down

Post by Monglord Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:43 pm

'Poosibly'?
Monglord
Monglord

Back to top Go down

Post by theyank Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:34 pm

Thats a Nein for me.
theyank
theyank

Back to top Go down

Post by Monglord Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:36 pm

Boooo!

I shall see what the weather is doing on the day I think, I'd like to 'cos I've not been on the bike for a while.
Monglord
Monglord

Back to top Go down

Post by Monglord Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:42 pm

Just in case anyone is thinking of travelling through London rather than around it to get to the Ace, you'd best read this first:
https://tfl.gov.uk/modes/driving/ultra-low-emission-zone
Monglord
Monglord

Back to top Go down

Post by virusjohn Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:34 pm

Monglord wrote:Just in case anyone is thinking of travelling through London rather than around it to get to the Ace, you'd best read this first:
https://tfl.gov.uk/modes/driving/ultra-low-emission-zone

one more reason to never set foot inside the m25

virusjohn

Back to top Go down

Post by Monglord Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:02 am

That's so racist.

What d'you reckon EsoX?
My forecast says heavyish rain between 09:00 & 12:00ish, if it eases lunchtimeish I'll prolly drop in for an hour or two before setting off in time to get home before dark.

SteF?
Mouse?
Monglord
Monglord

Back to top Go down

Post by Monglord Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:09 am

Don't forget the clocks go back.
Monglord
Monglord

Back to top Go down

Post by esox Sun Oct 31, 2021 11:34 am

Biblical wind and rain here this morning......looks like i`ll be fixing a concrete fence post that has blown over and shattered causing two fence panels to reside in next doors garden...

Actually sunny spells here now though. Mad
esox
esox

Back to top Go down

Post by Monglord Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:00 pm

Bloody wind.
It's starting to clear up here as forecast, I'm hoping the rain will have stopped by the time I'm ready to go- don't expect much of a turnout though really.
Monglord
Monglord

Back to top Go down

Post by Monglord Sun Oct 31, 2021 5:58 pm

I made it there and back in the dry, amazing turnout of rats this year- I hope you lot appreciate me risking life and limb filtering for miles on the North Circ on your behalf...
Anyone taking their brat, bobber or chopper down to London on Sunday? Img_2021
Anyone taking their brat, bobber or chopper down to London on Sunday? Img_2022
Anyone taking their brat, bobber or chopper down to London on Sunday? Img_2023
Monglord
Monglord

Back to top Go down

Post by Monglord Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:00 pm

Anyone taking their brat, bobber or chopper down to London on Sunday? Img_2026

This Strom (stupid name) looks like it does some miles:
Anyone taking their brat, bobber or chopper down to London on Sunday? Img_2024
Anyone taking their brat, bobber or chopper down to London on Sunday? Img_2025
Monglord
Monglord

Back to top Go down

Post by esox Sun Oct 23, 2022 6:33 pm

What about this year?
Anyone going........?
esox
esox

Back to top Go down

Post by Monglord Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:55 pm

Yeah nah.
Can't be arsed with it anymore, it'll only be me and the Polish driving instructor dwarf from Finchley on his NTV (see pics above from last year)- not my idea of good company I'm afraid.
Monglord
Monglord

Back to top Go down

Post by virusjohn Tue Oct 25, 2022 6:15 pm

I repeat my sentiment from last year.

Id rather shit in my hands and clap than ride inside the m25 again

virusjohn

Back to top Go down

Post by Monglord Tue Oct 25, 2022 6:41 pm

lol, I'd love to see that......the clapping bit, not the bit that leads up to that!

I would go if the turnout made it worthwhile.
Monglord
Monglord

Back to top Go down

Post by esox Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:27 pm

Oh dear, what have we become, is this how it is now...
Remember the good times we have had there over the years....

Anyone taking their brat, bobber or chopper down to London on Sunday? PA300162

Anyone taking their brat, bobber or chopper down to London on Sunday? PA310020

Anyone taking their brat, bobber or chopper down to London on Sunday? Hooncarfail

Anyone taking their brat, bobber or chopper down to London on Sunday? IMG_3447

Anyone taking their brat, bobber or chopper down to London on Sunday? Ace-Review-2017-poseAnyone taking their brat, bobber or chopper down to London on Sunday? Ace1

Anyone taking their brat, bobber or chopper down to London on Sunday? B4ae5ea33613fdantnnik
esox
esox

Back to top Go down

Post by Monglord Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:19 pm

I do remember those times, great pics btw- nice one.

If I hadn't been to the UXB doo the other week and wasn't going to the pub with me neighbours this Saturday then I might have said come round for a fire Sat. night and then go to the Ace.

Maybe next year, Gary might be back over Brighton way by then so there might be enough peeps to make it worthwhile again.

Let's hope you don't have to mend yer fence again, I might go for a short ride Sunday to get rid of the E10 I had to fill up with last time I rode but the North Circ. ain't somewhere I'd choose to ride for fun- haven't been to High Beech for a while so maybe a quick blat there.
Monglord
Monglord

Back to top Go down

Post by Monglord Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:05 am

Well the weather is suitably appropriate for the Ace, nice and rainy after being dry and sunny for a week- I might be hibernating on the sofa all day at this rate.
Monglord
Monglord

Back to top Go down

Post by Monglord Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:59 pm

Having now seen the pics I can say I made the right decision not to bother, it was indeed just the Polish dwarf and a load of H*rleys- fuck that.
Monglord
Monglord

Back to top Go down

Post by voodoo Fri Nov 04, 2022 8:43 pm

What does a dwarf who likes to make things shiny has to do at a ratbikething?

voodoo

Back to top Go down

Post by esox Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:32 pm

Anyone going this year?

S`alright, i just had a stupid thought....
esox
esox

Back to top Go down

Post by esox Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:08 pm

Anyone taking their brat, bobber or chopper down to London on Sunday? Ace_re10
esox
esox

Monglord and spotarama like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down