Ratbike Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any plans for a free zup this years?

4 posters

Go down

Any plans for a free zup this years? Empty Any plans for a free zup this years?

Post by esox Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:47 pm

You know, meet up, free zup, partake in fine dining and complimentary refreshments?
esox
esox

Back to top Go down

Any plans for a free zup this years? Empty Re: Any plans for a free zup this years?

Post by Monglord Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:15 pm

Gary asked that a while ago, you can both fight over who organises it. Wink
Monglord
Monglord

Back to top Go down

Any plans for a free zup this years? Empty Re: Any plans for a free zup this years?

Post by magnamaniac Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:04 pm

We're doing our rataplan "freeze up" next weekend, you're all welcome to join Very Happy

magnamaniac

Back to top Go down

Post by voodoo Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:22 pm

But only if you're vaccinated for rabies!

voodoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Monglord Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:32 pm

I've finally decided to do the Bruce Pollard and Dragon Rally this year 11th- 13th Feb, anyone interested in a winter rally should consider this option- if you're determined then it's probably not too late (just about) to get tickets to both for this year (Bruce Pollard (£10) through Faceboook I'm afraid but the Dragon (£25) is through the Conwy Mcc website).

I could still be up for our own FuP doo though should anyone want to organise it...
Monglord
Monglord

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down