Ratbike Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auntie Leigh- how are things?

4 posters

Go down

Auntie Leigh- how are things? Empty Auntie Leigh- how are things?

Post by Monglord Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:56 pm

Are you back in the good old United Kingdom of Blighty yet?
Monglord
Monglord

Back to top Go down

Auntie Leigh- how are things? Empty Re: Auntie Leigh- how are things?

Post by theyank Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:49 pm

Hey hey. Currently I’m in Manhattan on a work engagement that I’ve had planned for a few months, so no getting out! I’ll be back on the island on Saturday, but sadly in fecking London for a week (again with work) before I finally get to be home. That’s a full month on the road.

Was a tough couple of weeks with the family in Connecticut. Very tragic time all around. Family ties haven’t been very strong since I moved away and even during this time there is a strong divide. Generally there is an overwhelming sense of loss in my headset right now.

Gutted to have missed the R & S as Nate well knows - seems like life always gets in the way during crucial times huh? Could have really used the laugh.

Just pushing through the next 2 weeks until I can return to normal and hopefully get some rest (and some therapy on 2 wheels).
theyank
theyank

Back to top Go down

Post by theyank Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:52 pm

Btw for those who don’t know my uncle passed away very suddenly. He’s been more like my dad for the last 20 years and my rock when I comes to the American side of my life so it’s a big hit. Couldn’t get back in time to say goodbye (as it all happened in less than 48 hours) but I went “home” as soon as I could and have been state side for about 2 weeks.

Sorry to be the “poster of bad news” and all things grim. I’m sure things will turn around soon and I’ll be back to taking the piss of out you all in no time.
theyank
theyank

Back to top Go down

Post by virusjohn Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:56 pm

take time to grieve and dont you worry about us bab, were more than capable of taking the piss out of each other Razz

also tell work to fuck off, its very cathartic

virusjohn

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Chris Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:46 am

Take all the time you need Leigh. there will be plenty other rallies and parties.

Big Chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down