Ratbike Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"exhibit" your "classic" bike and get in for £3

4 posters

Go down

"exhibit" your "classic" bike and get in for £3  Empty "exhibit" your "classic" bike and get in for £3

Post by twofiddy Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:36 pm

Posted this on F.B the other week:

Came across this on my news feed. If you register your "classic bike" for free you get a season pass and can get in for £3 providing you put your bike in the show (they're one day events so you can f.o when you want).

They do classic car and bike shows and auto jumbles, I've been to a couple and they were pretty decent, lots of cool cars, bikes, hotrods and a few army vehicles. But it's anywhere up to £25 to get in normally. Needless to say I shall be exhibiting my rolling shiteheap this coming year.

Link to the site:
http://www.classicshows.org/

Link to the bike entry season pass forms:
http://www.classicshows.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Classic-Motorcycle-Booking-Form-2019-PROVISIONAL.pdf?fbclid=IwAR162O67FU25hwNJp08MMCglYjuBWef-tKCwjjIn1kOVXxrglbrQoPw-8r4

twofiddy

Back to top Go down

"exhibit" your "classic" bike and get in for £3  Empty Re: "exhibit" your "classic" bike and get in for £3

Post by theyank Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:45 pm

BTW the entry also has a listing for "Custom" so even those of us who have newer bikes can probably get a pass.
theyank
theyank

Back to top Go down

"exhibit" your "classic" bike and get in for £3  Empty Re: "exhibit" your "classic" bike and get in for £3

Post by Monglord Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:27 pm

Have any plans been made for potential dates yet?

I'm not going to bother registering unless there's a date set- partly because and partly because I have a new distraction who may take up some of my spare weekends Wink

If Nates thinking of herding for a doo maybe you could chivvy him up a bit?

Also, how's the recovery going foot wise?
Monglord
Monglord

Back to top Go down

Post by voodoo Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:02 pm

A new distraction! Inflatable?

voodoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Monglord Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:55 pm

Nope, a genuine human MILF!
Monglord
Monglord

Back to top Go down

Post by voodoo Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:25 pm

Sharing is caring! ;-)

voodoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Monglord Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:22 pm

Haha
Sorry dude, she's not into that apparently.
Monglord
Monglord

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down